Saturday, November 7, 2009


Where have my Twitter and Tweets gone??

I posted an article about Twitter and Bing on ActiveRain last night.

twitter@helpfulhannahSuddenly i noticed my tweets were gone ! Nothing had been posted on twitter .

Nothing there since 10/12/2009 disappeared gone ..Zapped

I must admit i have been neglecting to check my Tweets.

Perhaps those of you who read my blog posts will understand .

My life a bit Upside -Down with my ceiling torn down ..living in one room ..

trying to work in clutter with workmen coming in and out,sleeping on the couch..

OK it's an excuse....TRUTH is I have Neglected to check my TWEETs

except for my posts I was receiving Tweets from followers

My tweets and twitters are not being posted

CAN Not SIGN IN

I have contacted Twitter they are working on it .

Right now it says I am not a user ..

I have over 4600 followers something is wrong

Maybe I have been HIJACKED!

Viral Panic? Do I need Tylenol??

MAYBE A TWEAK IN THE TWITTER TWEETS

My question is anyone else experiencing this problem???

No comments:

Post a Comment